Weekly News: 14th October 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Some of my questions and concerns about blockchain in publishing, with answers from the ALLi watchdog.
- Amazon is closing the Kindle Matchbook program, probably because it didn’t get much use.
- HarperCollins is experimenting with adding back list titles to Kindle Unlimited in the UK.
- How are artificial intelligence, monkeys, humans, and copyright law linked?
- What persuades someone to buy a book?
- How to motivate yourself to write, even when life gets busy.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.