Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Amazon is closing all of its brick & mortar book shops and some of its other physical stores.
- Alliance of Independent Authors is running a ten-word story competition as part of its tenth anniversary celebrations. Prizes include @Kobo ereaders and a publishing package.
- Keep your social media profiles up to date.
- How to improve the performance of your Facebook ads.
- How to use BookBub ads to market your book.
- What is a sensitivity reader, and do you need one?
- Why brands (and authors) lose Instagram followers.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.