Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A new initiative means UK authors will get royalties from second-hand book sales.
- You’re going to need to ask for things, so start getting used to it now.
- Marketing tips from the U.S. Book Show 2021.
- How you can sell your books at fairs and farmers markets.
- Are you suffering from creative burnout?
- Self-publishing is a business. It’s not a childish game.
- On forewords and prefaces.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.