Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A giant in the self-publishing sphere, Draft2Digital, is acquiring another giant, Smashwords.
- This commentary about the terms of a recent Wattpad competition highlights issues to watch for in any competition’s T&Cs.
- If you write nonfiction, know your niche and embrace it.
- UK bookshop chain Blackwell’s is to be sold.
- Will NFTs survive the oncoming legal storm?
- Read widely, not just the genre you write in.
- Here are some ways to make better use of social media as an author.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.