Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Some book awards are scams. Here’s how to avoid them.
- 14 fantastic marketing tips from BookBub.
- Indie book promotion: short-term vs long-term book marketing.
- Draft2Digital have added a new feature to Books2Read: Reading Lists.
- If you’re writing your first novel, make sure you avoid these common mistakes.
- Reedsy can help you work out if your adverts are profitable.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch has advice on taming your critical voice.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.