Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- To grow your audience, focus on these four areas.
- It’s essential to use commas properly, not just in your book, but also in blog posts and other marketing.
- Outrun your “Spock brain” and write faster.
- There’s no point writing a press release that gets ignored. How to write one that makes people pay attention.
- How to get your book into libraries.
- How to plan your novel like a pro.
- How to get endorsements for your book.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.