Weekly News: 13th July 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You need an editor. Here’s how to find one.
- How to get coverage in local media.
- Software for plotting/outlining your book.
- Advice for authors wanting to sell beyond Amazon.
- How to get past writer’s block.
- Advice for authors wanting to become speakers.
- Don’t do marketing. Do something better.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.