Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Techniques for effective content marketing.
- The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) had ruled that digital files like ebooks cannot be sold on.
- Marketing tools for non-fiction authors.
- Do younger people really prefer print books over ebooks?
- How to sell your books while retaining your integrity.
- Four reasons to write regularly.
- Avoid failing in your new year’s resolutions.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.