Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Shopify has been sued for copyright and trademark infringement.
- If you need to read a contract, this glossary will help you to understand it.
- Creating originals versus creating derivatives.
- Smart contracts are a great idea in theory. In practice, bugs in the code can cause serious and irreversible issues.
- Hiring a developmental editor might well be a smart investment, but make sure you do it at the right time.
- Easy ways to make your web pages and social media posts more accessible.
- Make the most of your email signature.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.