Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Covid-19 has messed up all our business plans, but we can work through it.
- How to work out the time it takes your characters to travel on foot or on horseback.
- An introvert’s guide to marketing.
- Write calls to action that actually cause people to take action.
- Copyright can get very odd.
- Reflections on cultural appropriation, from the daughter of the first author accused of it.
- Amazon has a plagiarism problem.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.