Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to write about a place you don’t know (even if you can’t go there)
- Your marketing should make people want to take action now.
- Many articles claim that Kindles and other ereaders support PDF, or that it’s easy to convert a PDF to your ereader’s format. They’re right, but with some significant caveats.
- It’s depressingly common for friends and family to be unsupportive of writers.
- If you want your book to be the very best it can be, then you should consider hiring an editor.
- Be careful how you give away your protagonist’s secrets.
- Draft2Digital’s Universal Book Links are a very useful tool. One link for all stores, and they’re geo-targeted, so your readers will go to their local store.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.