Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- If you have a Facebook “Like” button on your website, you might want to remove it. It’s probably in violation of GDPR.
- How to make the most of winning an award.
- Why self-publishers should use a publisher name.
- Publishing has gone through lots of changes, and there’s more to come.
- It’s not just about the book: Ten income streams for authors.
- How to pitch your book for a series on TV or streaming service.
- Do you have questions about sensitivity readers? Here are some answers.
If you need help with any aspect of publishing, click here to email me.