Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You’re a creative person. Use that creativity in your marketing.
- Have you considered publishing your book on Medium?
- Writing a thriller? It’s important to get the pacing right.
- Amazon recently added new tools for those writing a series. Here’s how to use them.
- Authors own the copyright on their work as soon as they write it, but it can be hard to prove. That’s why the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO), an agency of the United Nations (UN), created WIPO Proof.
- Even in this age of social media, an email list is still important.
- Are you on Instagram? If not, you might want to be after reading this.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.