Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The US Senate is investigating library pricing of ebooks.
- Don’t try to write a full novel during #NaNoWriMo. Write a novella.
- A look at the demographics of people that don’t read books.
- The Society of Authors wants translators to be credited on book covers.
- Diversity in publishing is a movement, not a trend.
- How to make sure your emails look good on screens of all sizes.
- Advice on how to add realism to your books.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.