Weekly News: 11th November 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You need an editor. Here’s some advice on how to work with them.
- How to avoid creative block.
- How to find keywords for your Amazon ads.
- Copyright infringement can get very expensive.
- How to run an effective cover reveal.
- If you’ve self-published poetry, the Alliance of Independent Authors has some excellent advice.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.