Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You no longer need a Mac to publish direct to Apple Books.
- Ideas for launching a book while in lockdown.
- It took a pandemic, but big publishers are finally taking print on demand seriously.
- If you have a series, it’s important to know how to calculate read-through.
- You need to identify your target audience (hint: it’s not “everyone”)
- The pandemic is bringing about serious changes for creators.
- It seems obvious that you should charge less for a shorter book. So why don’t large publishers do it?
If you want to publish your book, email me at email@example.com.