Weekly News: 11th March 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A warning from Writer Beware®: be wary of publishers that claim copyright in edits.
- JW Manus explains why it’s a bad idea to try and make your ebook look like a print book.
- The Alliance of Independent Authors has advice on finding time to write.
- Smashwords have introduced a new feature: global coupons.
- Advice for authors wanting to get into public speaking.
- Judith Briles has ten tips for authors using social media.
- The Alliance of Independent Authors will be running a free online publishing conference on the 16th & 17th March. Register here.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.