Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A collection of useful articles about book marketing from the BookBub blog.
- Does your audience really have a short attention span? Or do they make time for things they like?
- ALLi’s best marketing tips from 2020.
- Facebook author pages to emulate.
- If you write mystery, make sure you strike the right balance between character and plot.
- For your marketing to work right now, you need to do something really special to get attention.
- One to bookmark – a glossary of terms often used in self publishing.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.