Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The new US Copyright Claims Board is much less expensive than a full court case. But how much does it really cost?
- The next SelfPubCon is on 29th & 30th October, and focused on marketing. It’s online, and free for three days.
- Copyright is far too nuanced to be decided by bots and algorithms.
- How to ensure people read your whole blog post.
- What AI art means for indie authors, both now and in the future.
- How to get yourself into the right mindset to market your book.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.