Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- If you’re using Windows, make sure you install all available updates as soon as possible.
- Several free ways to promote your book.
- Goodreads can seem intimidating to authors, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Your potential reach may be greater than you think.
- 25 ways to improve the results of your marketing.
- Every author should have at least a basic understanding of copyright.
- How to get an author photo that your readers will love.
- Your essential guide to Pinterest.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.