Weekly News: 10th February 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to write a villain.
- For authors, copyright is extremely important. Make sure you understand it.
- Take care if you get an offer to turn your book into a film.
- Reading your book isn’t the only way people can support you.
- How to promote safely on social media.
- Digital Book World has banned Macmillan due to their library embargo.
- Advice on marketing non-fiction books.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.