Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kobo’s subscription service, Kobo Plus, is now available in the UK and US.
- Why you shouldn’t pitch your book’s film rights.
- We all want to sell more books, but there’s no need to burn yourself out in the process.
- It’s not for everybody, but Draft2Digital has advice for anyone wanting to start a podcast.
- Authors work with words, not numbers. But numbers are important for your business.
- If you need to make a copyright claim, watch out for these mistakes.
- We’re collecting data to help developers of geolocated links. Please fill in our short survey (should take less than a minute).
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.